Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the MCC! Any Muslim, regardless of race, creed, sex, national origin or visa status in the U.S., is welcome to worship in the Muslim Community Center and participate in its activities. We deeply value community participation, suggestions, and support.
Beyond participation, community members have the opportunity to take ownership of your community by becoming registered members.
We offer several membership options, which are as follows:
- Active Member: Any Muslim who is over the age of eighteen years and who wishes to actively participate in the affairs of the MCC and is a U.S. citizen or holds a visa that entitles him to an extended stay in the U.S. (such as an immigrant visa or international civil service visa but excluding student or diplomatic visa) Note: Active members have voting rights and are the only members counted for quorum at GBM.
- Associate Member: Any Muslim who wishes to participate in the activities sponsored by the MCC and to receive bulletins, circulars, community assistance, and general kinship in the spirit of Islam.
- Adjunct Member: Any person who wishes to attend functions of the MCC and support its activities
- Honorary Member: Any person who is deemed to have rendered distinguished service to the Muslim community.
For active, associate, and adjunct members, both single and family options are available.
Membership Dues (per calendar year)
- Active Member: $100 for an individual, $200 for a family
- Associate Member: $50 for an individual, $100 for a family
- Adjunct Member: $50 for an individual, $100 for a family
- Honorary Member: No required dues
Your membership dues are considered a donation to the masjid and go towards the masjid’s day-to-day operating expenses.
Additional benefits of becoming a member include:
- Voting Rights (for active members only)
- Committee Participation (eligibility to be a member of the various MCC Committees)
- A free MCC Calendar
- Discounted Hall Rental
- An MCC Welcome Package (to be introduced at this year’s first General Body Meeting)
Ready to join? Download the membership application form and mail it with the appropriate fee (checks can be made payable to MCC). New members require two current members to sponsor them. Please contact the Membership Chair if you do not know two current members.
Former members can renew membership online here. Choose ‘Family’ or ‘Single’ membership renewal as the Fund.
Chair, MCC Membership Committee