MCC Sisters Committee
Committee Chair: Sister Najma Khan
Committee Members: Sisters Shabnum Khan, Latifa Khan, Nafeeza Deen, Farah Nageer, and Linda Hamed.
Goals/Objectives: The purpose of this group is to provide a place for sisters ages 15 and older in the local community to meet and discuss religious, health, and social issues. Our goal is to make a connection between the masjid and the sisters of our community. The sisters group will offer knowledge on mental and physical health.
- The monthly topics related to women’s mental, physical health, and clear understanding of Islam.
- Plan a trip to watch a movie at Smithsonian museum
- Train more sisters who can wash bodies when needed.
- Henna event prior to Eid
- Offer art and craft classes, knitting, quilting, and painting.
- Plan a clothing swap for next year in March
Click here for the upcoming events for MCC Sisters.