For reservations, please contact Sr. Kamila at 301.384.3454 or email us at email@example.com.
Rules & Regulations For Hall Rental
- MCC hall can only be rented by completing the hall renting application form.
- Please note that this is an Islamic Center. When there is a call for prayer (adhan), everyone is requested to proceed to the Masjid for prayers.
- Consumption of food or drink inside the Masjid, Library, classrooms, and offices is strictly prohibited. The Masjid is used strictly for praying and for conducting approved religious activities.
- Any practice conflicting with the spirit and teachings of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), is prohibited without exception. Playing musical instruments, singing, dancing, and consuming alcoholic beverages within the boundaries of MCC premises is not acceptable and such activities may lead to immediate expulsion from the premises.
- The MCC hall will not be available for future rental to any individual or group who will violate any or all of these rules and regulations. This is a Muslim Community Center and its sanctity must be maintained at all times.
- No sub-leasing of the MCC hall is allowed. Adequate adult supervision is required for all youth and teen activities.
- Your rental is not guaranteed unless you pay the full rental amount and the required deposit. The MCC management reserves the right to cancel any online rental within 72 hours from the time such reservation has been made. Any incorrect information on the application form (online or paper) may result into the cancellation of the reservation.
- Your security deposit may be forfeited in part or in full for the following rental agreement violations:
- If the party stays beyond the ending time stated on the facility permit application,
- If there is any structural damage to the facility and/or equipment, and
- If the kitchen is left untidy/dirty and food and trash are not removed from the premises.
- MCC will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items/articles at the MCC Premises during rental period. The MCC is not responsible for any personal and/or property damage occurring to the parties involved in attending a function at the MCC.
- Most hall rentals are a flat fee of $750 for a maximum of 5 hours. Please, consult booking manager for other rental options. You may rent the hall for an additional $100.00 per hour, with the permission of the Chairman, Building Committee, MCC office manager, or a MCC official.
- You are responsible for assembling, disassembling tables, and stacking up the chairs and tables provided to you. Please return the chair to their proper carts. Do not overload any carts. Do not allow tables, chairs and other equipment to be dragged across the floors to prevent floor damage.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify the center in Writing, at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation date. Emergency situations, which will result in any cancellation will be considered on a per case basis.
- If you wish to decorate the hall, you may use only masking tape or 3m poster tape for any hanging decorations. No decorations are to be attached to the sprinklers on the ceiling. Helium balloons may be used and be removed from the facility at the conclusion of the event.
- The person responsible for renting the hall (i.e., the person filling out the reservation form) must maintain and ensure an orderly activity during the time that the facilities are being used. This responsibility includes the usage for the interior rooms, the community center grounds and the parking lot. The responsible person (renter) must designate to the building director, the name of the alternate person, who will be onsite at the conclusion of the event, to ensure that the facility is properly cleaned.
- The use of the kitchen is included in the hall rental. The stove is to be used for warming food only, and not for cooking purposes. The use of the kitchen does not include small appliances or dishes. Food, drinks and other leftovers must be removed from the kitchen/hall at the end of the event.
- Please make sure that you make your own arrangement for loading/unloading of food/drink items and hall set up. MCC personnel will not be available for such work.