JOBS at MCC Summer CampApr 27th, 2010 • Category: Uncategorized
Qur’an In Youth At MCC
Instructors needed for MCC 2011 Summer Camp
MCC’s 6-week Summer Camp Program is looking for a volunteers to teach children between the ages of 5-13.
The camp runs from June 20-July 29, and is a full-day program (8:30am–3:30pm)
Camp Director must have a strong understanding of the Quran and Sunnah, be energetic and able to interact with youth, provide coaching, develop motivating programs, supervise camp program, plan and accompany youth on trips. Must have good business acumen, curriculum development/activity development knowledge and skills, leadership abilities, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Camp Counselors must be energetic, and able to interact with young children in an enthusiastic and creative manner. Expertise in two or more areas is required for administering instruction in the following subjects: Quran, Islamic Studies, Arts and Crafts, and Physical Education.
- All applicants with prior experience in teaching, working in summer camps, weekend Islamic schools, or with youth will be given preference.
- Volunteer C.I.Ts (counselors in training) positions are also available for candidates seeking training and/or community service; candidates need to apply.
- Apply online below OR download application form here.
- Completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application submission deadline is Tuesday May 31st, 2010.